You qualify for the school rate if you:
* Are a state accredited public or private school of grades pre-12 or a state registered daycare or homeschool.
* Buy your tickets at least 2 weeks in advance.
* Give exact date of visit - The Zoo is never "full" so you can bring your group any day.
* Have at least 5 students.
* Provide at least 1 adult chaperone for every 5 students.
* Ensure that the students are chaperoned at all times while on the zoo grounds.
Oregon Zoo memberships are not counted in the overall count on a scheduled school field trip.
Get your member tickets on the day of your visit at the ticket kiosks. Photo copies of membership cards are accepted for student members only. Adult members must show their membership card and ID, like normal, at the ticket kiosks.
|Additional tickets can be purchased/refunded on the day of your visit.|
If you have any questions about bringing your school group to the zoo, call the admissions desk at 503-226-1567.
We will waive the $5.00 Shipping/Handling Fee for school group tickets!!